Well, it looks like I've adopted another wiki. I am now an administrator, so if you need help, you can ask me.
Not a gymnast. A fan.
My favorite pagesEdit
This is the kind of thing I hope to see other people write:
Types of gymnastics that need pages:
- Trampoline and tumbling
- Aerobic - I know nothing about this.
Skill-related pages I intend to write sometime in the next year:
- All vaults with round-off entry
- Uneven bars mounts
- UB dismounts
- UB bar changes
- Circles at least on uneven bars if not on high bar or even parallel bars and rings if they're similar.
- Release moves on uneven and high bar
- Front tumbling - women's floor, men's floor, trampoline, tumbling (it's in the code of points!) and beam
- Back tumbling - same; back handspring will lose its page
- Turns - floor, beam, rhythmic
- Jumps and leaps - floor, beam, rhythmic
- Beam mounts
- Beam dismounts
- Beam-specific moves
- Rolls and walkovers - floor, beam
- Flexibility skills in rhythmic
- Balance skills in rhythmic
Jargon we should do pages on:
- Full, full-in, full-out
- Optional/Voluntary and Compulsory
- Code of Points
- Developmental programs in various countries